Instructions for Moderators
Show up at your assigned room at least 15 min before the start of your session to ensure the following:
- Computer and Conference software is working.
- Presentations are all up to date (check for last-minute updates needing to be downloaded).
- Speakers are present before the session (this expectation will be communicated to presenters)
- Pointer, microphones, and other tools are working.
- Introduce speakers and help them start their presentations.
- Keep session moving according to schedule. Give 5 minute and 2 minute warnings to speakers. Stop the presenter if they go over the time limit, and start the next presentation on time according to the schedule.
- Do not start presentations early (even if the previous presentation is short or a no-show). This will allow attendees to reliably move between rooms to see presentations at the time they are scheduled.